Salish Sea Apothecary is an emerging project based in occupied Suquamish territory (Kitsap County, WA). Offering small-batch medicines, educational resources, guides for health autonomy, and community support. Trauma-informed, justice-oriented. Member of Herbalists Without Borders.
- Low-cost community apothecary focused on immune, respiratory, and mental health.
- Resources for health autonomy (how-tos, recipes, free information, plant walks, zine lending library)
- Free herbal seed exchange
- Free herbal medicine exchange - digital
- People's clinic: free and sliding scale herbal consultations