Thank you so much for being a guest on the Frontline Herbalism Podcast!
About the show
The Frontline Herbalism Podcast is a show for people who love plants and care about liberation. Plant knowledge, medicine making tips, interviews and advice on how to skill up to strengthen collective autonomy, self-defence and resilience to climate change, capitalism and state violence. Learning and inspiration from grassroots healthcare initiatives and frontline herbal projects worldwide. You can listen to all the previous episodes here: https://solidarityapothecary.org/podcast/
As of August 2023, there have been 9,348 downloads. Episodes are shared on my mailing list (2k+ people) and on my instagram (15k+ followers). I really hope this platform I’ve been trying to build can help amplify your work too!
Arranging our interview
Please book a call via this online booking calender: https://clinic.solidarityapothecary.org/connect/
My availability is generally Mondays and Tuesdays. If this isn’t possible for you, please let me know and we can arrange another time!
Preparing for the interview
If you are able, please try to be somewhere quiet with limited background noise. If you have a microphone, even better! Otherwise please experiment with recording yourself on your computer. We will do a sound check together too.
Sound quality is really important for accessibility purposes, I appreciate your effort in advance!
The call is recorded via an online tool called ‘Alitu’. You do not need to download anything – it simply records the call via your browser. I will send you the link before the call.
Please email me your info to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Name (as you’d like to be shared/or if you’d like to be anonymous)
- A short bio of a few sentences that I can include in promoting the podcast
- Any website links or social media links that you’d like me to include
- Anything else you’d like to share!
- Anything off limits that you’d like me to not ask about during the interview. Or anything you’d like to plug or particularly focus on
- If you’d like me to share a photo of you, please email that over too
Thanks so much!!!!!